Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL ILOCOS REGION CAMPUS
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ONE (1) LOT ONLINE PLAGIARISM CHECKING SUBSCRIPTION
Bidding Document: DOWNLOAD
Supplemental Bid Bulletin #1: DOWNLOAD
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, through the General Appropriations Act 2022 intends to apply the sum of three hundred forty five thousand one hundred fifty pesos (PhP 345,150.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement of One (1) Lot Online Plagiarism Checking Bids received in excess of the ABC of each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Online Plagiarism Checking Subscription
-direct-source comparisons of matched words to matched documents (highlighted with or without color coding) numbered and aligned side-by-side
-paperless online grading tools and online peer reviewing tools
-includes free administrator and teacher accounts for easier management
-pattern-recognition matching of both word-for- word and paraphrased text
-ability to exclude matching material within quotes, within the bibliography, or any individual source
-accepts multiple submission format
-capability to accept any file type as an assignment submission
-automatic exclusion of submissions by the same author to the same assignment
-ability to translate content from non-English languages into English in order to compare to our English language database
-should be able to be integrated to most LMS
-includes grammar and spelling checker
-includes online or physical training for administrators and teachers
-includes free administrator and teacher accounts
-8-months subscription with extended support
- good for 585 simultaneous users
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Subscription should commence on May 1, 2022 and shall end on December 31, Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours (8:00 AM -5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays) starting March 17, 2022.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 17, 2022 up to before deadline of submission of bids from the given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of three hundred pesos (PhP 300.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person, by facsimile or through electronic means.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference at the Conference Room, Academic Building 1 of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur on March 25, 2022 at 10:30 Pursuant to quarantine protocols and strict implementation of physical distancing due to the pandemic, the scheduled meeting may be accessed thru this link: https://bit.ly/pshsirc-prebid for online access via Zoom. See Annex A re: Advisory on Attending Pre-Bid and Bid Opening Conferences.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the designated box found at the Procurement Office of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus or a courier service on or before April 6, 2022 at 10:30 Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on April 6, 2022 at 10:30 AM at the Conference Room, Academic Building 1 of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur. Pursuant to the community quarantine and strict implementation of physical distancing due to the pandemic, the scheduled meeting may be accessed thru this link: https://bit.ly/pshsirc-bidopening for online access via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted. Unsealed or unmarked bid envelopes shall also be rejected.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Evangeline T. Tabula
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School
Ilocos Region Campus
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
Cellphone No.: 0917-836-1157
- You may visit the following websites: For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://irc.pshs.edu.ph/ and https://www.philgeps.gov.ph/
March 17, 2022
(Sgd.) RONNIE R. CALANNO