Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
ILOCOS REGION CAMPUS
Invitation to Bid for the PROCUREMENT OF WATER DISPENSERS
Bidding Documents: DOWNLOAD
1. The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, through the General Appropriations Act 2022 intends to apply the sum of five hundred twenty-eight thousand pesos (PhP 528,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Water Dispensers. Bids received in excess of the ABC of each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- hot, normal & cold water temperature;
- top load water dispenser;
- 220 volts
Delivery Period: 15 calendar days
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the required units should be completed within 15 days after the receipt of Notice to Proceed or Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours (8:00 AM -5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays) starting September 20, 2022.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 20, 2022 up to before deadline of submission of bids from the given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of five hundred twenty pesos (PhP 520.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person, by facsimile or through electronic means.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the designated box found at the Procurement Office of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus or a courier service on or before September 28, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on September 28, 2022 at 9:00 AM at the Conference Room, Administration Building of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur. Pursuant to the community quarantine and strict implementation of physical distancing due to the pandemic, the scheduled meeting may be accessed thru this link: https://bit.ly/pshsirc-bidopening for online access via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted. Unsealed or unmarked bid envelopes shall also be rejected.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Jacquelyn O. Mirasol
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School
Ilocos Region Campus
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
Cellphone No.: 0917-650-2825
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://irc.pshs.edu.ph/ and https://www.philgeps.gov.ph/
September 19, 2022
(Sgd.) RONNIE R. CALANNO