The Lateral Admission is administered to incoming Grade 8 and Grade 9 students under the Department of Education to fill up vacant slots in the campus.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
1. Must be a Filipino citizen with no pending application as immigrant in any foreign country;
2. Must belong to the upper 5% of the class and/or have a grade of 85% and above
(or its equivalent) in all subjects;
3. Must have a character rating of at least VS (Very satisfactory) or its equivalent;
4. Must be a Grade 7 or a Grade 8 for the current school year; and
5. Must pass the qualifying exam in Mathematics, Science, and English.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
1. Applicants must submit the following on or before the deadline to the Campus Registrar:
a. Accomplished application form which includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country (downloadable at http://irc.pshs.edu.ph);
b. Certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating (downloadable at http://irc.pshs.edu.ph);
c. A photocopy of the students’ report card, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
d. Two (2) recent 1 x 1 pictures; and
e. Non-refundable processing fee of P300.00
2. The campus Registrar issues the Lateral Entry Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted.
3. The examination will be conducted at the PSHS Ilocos Region Campus, Poblacion East, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur.
• Free tuition fee
• Free loan of textbooks
• Very minimal dormitory fee
• Free use of school facilities and laboratories
• Uniform and transportation allowance (for Full Scholars)
• Monthly stipend and living allowance (atleast P500 up to a max of P4,000)
Deadline for submission of application forms: APRIL 15, 2020
Schedule of examination: MAY 4, 2020
For more information, contact the following: