CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A student who has finished Grade 7 / Grade 8 (under the high school curriculum or the new K-12 curriculum) outside of the PSHS System may be allowed admission / entry to the PSHS, provided s/he fulfills the following requirements:
1. a Filipino citizen with no pending application as immigrant to any foreign country;
2. belongs to the upper 5% of his/her class or should have a grade of 85% and above in all subjects;
3. should have a character rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) or its equivalent; and
4. must pass the qualifying examination in each of the following three (3) subjects:
c. Communication Arts (English)
1. The applicant must submit the following on or before July 5, 2023 to the Campus Registrar:
a. an accomplished application form which includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country (download the application form here);
b. certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating (included in the application form);
c. a photocopy of the student’s report card, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
d. two (2) recent 1×1 pictures; and
e. a non-refundable processing fee of Php 300.00.
2. The Campus Registrar issues the Lateral Admissions Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted by the applicant. The Permit shall clearly state the particulars regarding the schedule of the examination and the things to bring on examination day.
3. The examination will be conducted at the PSHS Ilocos Region Campus, Poblacion East, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur.
LAST DAY FOR FILING OF APPLICATION: JULY 5, 2023
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION: JULY 17, 2023
For more information, contact the following: