Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
ILOCOS REGION CAMPUS
Invitation to Bid for REHABILITATION OF COMMUNITY CENTER 2
Bidding Documents: DOWNLOAD
Supplemental Bid Bulletin No. 1: DOWNLOAD
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, through the General Appropriations Act of FY 2023 intends to apply the sum of eleven million three hundred thousand pesos (PhP 11,300,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Rehabilitation of Community Center 2 with Project Identification Number 2023-11-907. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required to be completed not later than 270 calendar days after receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays starting November 10, 2023.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on November 10, 2023 up to before the deadline of submission of bids from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of eleven thousand three hundred pesos (PhP 11,300.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means. Payment could either be in cash, check, or postal money order.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 17, 2023, 10:30 AM at Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus and/or through video conferencing/webcasting via https://bit.ly/pshsirc-prebid , which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below. If the bidder cannot personally submit the documents due to quarantine restrictions and protocols, they may send the documents through a courier service but must be received by the BAC Secretariat on or before the deadline of submission (November 29, 2023, 10:30 AM). Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on November 29, 2023, 10:35 AM at the given address below and/or through https://bit.ly/pshsirc-bidopening. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School - Ilocos Region Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Jacquelyn O. Mirasol
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School
Ilocos Region Campus
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
Cellphone No.: 0917-650-2825
- You may visit the following websites: For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://irc.pshs.edu.ph/ and https://www.philgeps.gov.ph/
November 9, 2023
(Sgd) RONNIE R. CALANNO