Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
ILOCOS REGION CAMPUS
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ONE LOT DRAWING TABLET
Bidding Documents: DOWNLOAD
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, through the General Appropriations Act 2022 intends to apply the sum of three hundred ninety thousand pesos (PhP 390,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement of One Lot Drawing. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- 26 units
- at least 10-inch active area
- at least 100 lines per mm recognition
- at least 8-10 mm thickness
- with at least 4 customizable keys for shortcuts
- with at least Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- with battery-free pen with at least 2 buttons
- with USB cable and connector
- with at least 3 extra standard nibs and nib removal tool
Warranty period: at least 1 year
Must be on or before December 31, 2022
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the required units should be completed on or before December 31, 2022. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours (8:00 AM -5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays) starting November 24, 2022.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 24, 2022 up to before deadline of submission of bids from the given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of three hundred ninety pesos (PhP 390.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person, by facsimile or through electronic means. Payment could be done personally at the PSHS-IRC’s Cashier’s Office or through postal money order.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the designated box found at the Procurement Office of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus or a courier service on or before December 2, 2022 at 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 2, 2022 at 9:30 AM. at the Conference Room, Administration Building of Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus, San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur. Pursuant to the community quarantine and strict implementation of physical distancing due to the pandemic, the scheduled meeting may be accessed thru this link: https://bit.ly/pshsirc-bidopening for online access via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted. Unsealed or unmarked bid envelopes shall also be rejected.
- The Philippine Science High School – Ilocos Region Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Jacquelyn O. Mirasol
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School
Ilocos Region Campus
San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur
Cellphone No.: 0917-650-2825
- You may visit the following websites: For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://irc.pshs.edu.ph/ and https://www.philgeps.gov.ph/
November 23, 2022
(Sgd.) RONNIE R. CALANNO